Main takeaways of JOINT final reports on Twitter
Over the past few weeks, the JOINT project has released the final reports on its case studies.
These reports are now available on JOINT’s website and social media accounts, where you can also find a summary of the key findings from the research.
If you are interested in learning more about the project and its results, be sure to check out JOINT’s tweets:
- The Unfulfilled Promise of EU Foreign and Security Policy towards Iran
- The South China Sea and Indo-Pacific in an Era of “Multipolar” Competition: A More Targeted EU Response?
- The Vicious Circle of Fragmentation: The EU and the Limits of Its Approach to Libya
- Ethiopia and the Tigray War: Limits and Challenges of EU Policy in a Fragmented and Contested Region
- Syria: A Multifaceted and Challenging Crisis for EU Foreign and Security Policy
- The EU Trapped in the Venezuelan Labyrinth: Challenges to Finding a Way Out
- Stalled by Division: EU Internal Contestation over the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict